Denver, Colorado on May 13-15, 2016.
Features of the 2016 Tournament:
- The coaches’ breakfast and registration will take place at the Hilton Garden Inn.
- Three prelims on Friday, followed by a fourth prelim and elimination rounds Saturday. Our award ceremony will take place on Sunday morning.
- Three workshop sessions will be available for students and coaches on Saturday.
- Three supplemental events are offered: Poetry, Prose, and Expository Speaking.
- Schools will be able to preregister for open supplemental spots, which can be filled at re-registration at the coach’s discretion.
- Students are able to double enter in both main and supplemental events.
- $750 scholarships will be awarded to Main Event Champions and $500 to Supplemental Event Champions.
We look forward to the 2016 National Individual Events Tournament of Champions! Come enjoy “The Experience.”
President and Founding Member NIETOC.